There will be a presentation on Opioid Abuse on June 6th at 6:30pm in the Dunstable Public Library.
The training will be an overview of the disease model of addition, a discussion of why youth are particularly at risk and an overview of the best practices for screening and treatment.
There will also be time after the presentation to field questions concerning opioids, marijuana, vaping, etc...
This presentation is sponsored by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Dunstable Police Department.
- RAD: Self Defense for Women
- GD's Top 10 of 2017
- Opioid Awareness Presentation
- College Financial Planning Seminar Tonight
- Spring Concert...PAC...5/25/17 at 7pm
- Mock Auto Accident at GD this morning
- NHS Sponsors Color Run to benefit the Joey MIddlem...
- GD excels at the Fitchburg State Math Competition
- Travel Photos
- GDRHS Music Program excels during competition
- Trivia Night is tomorrow! Don't miss out on the f...
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2016 (97)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (64)