Did you know that nearly all of your textiles, regardless of condition can be recycled? For his Eagle Scout project, Ian Peterson will be running a textile recycling drive in conjunction with the Groton Recycling Committee. During the week of firstname.lastname@example.org. Spread the word to your friends, and clean out your closets!, he will be collecting donations in the front office. Additionally, he will be at the Prescott School from on collecting donations. Please look at the flyer attached below for a more detailed description of what is accepted, but basically unless it is wet, or hazardous waste, it is recyclable! That means that all of your unwanted or broken clothing, old curtains, even tattered shoes and stuffed animals can be recycled. If you have any questions, contact Ian at
- Due to expected weather conditions, all GDRHS acti...
- Robotomies recap from Rhode Island competition
- Spring Play
- Scheduling Information
- "Robotomies" retools for 2nd Competition weekend t...
- 2017-2018 Program of Studies
- Tedx event
- Congratulations to Hannah Dean who was awarded the...
- Any students interested in options other than a fo...
- Mock Job Interviews
- GD Students Donate Their Efforts in Service to Oth...
- NHS is sponsoring a Blood Drive
- AP EXAM PAYMENTS
- Spring Cleaning?
- Student Writing Contest
- Spring Sports Registration
- Robotics Team competes this week at WPI
- Poetry Out Loud
- March is a busy Month at GD
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2016 (97)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (64)