Yesterday we met with all students in grades 9-11 and also hosted an 8th Grade Parent Information Night. Thanks to the 200+ people who came last night. Student requests for courses next year are due next Tuesday, April 3rd. Please log in to Schoolbrains under the student log in to choose courses. Remember, that all students must also pass in a Course Selection Sheet to Guidance (HS) or Homeroom (MS) on or prior to 4/3/17.
GDRHS School Counselors will be meeting with all 8th Grade Students this morning and will be scheduling meetings with each and every student after 4/3/17 to make sure that the scheduling process goes smoothly. If any student/parent wishes to override a teacher recommendation and enroll in a higher course level than the recommendation, they will also need to fill out and submit a Course Level Change Form by 4/3/17.
The information presented to students and parents from departments can be found on the High School Web Page.
- Due to expected weather conditions, all GDRHS acti...
- Robotomies recap from Rhode Island competition
- Spring Play
- Scheduling Information
- "Robotomies" retools for 2nd Competition weekend t...
- 2017-2018 Program of Studies
- Tedx event
- Congratulations to Hannah Dean who was awarded the...
- Any students interested in options other than a fo...
- Mock Job Interviews
- GD Students Donate Their Efforts in Service to Oth...
- NHS is sponsoring a Blood Drive
- AP EXAM PAYMENTS
- Spring Cleaning?
- Student Writing Contest
- Spring Sports Registration
- Robotics Team competes this week at WPI
- Poetry Out Loud
- March is a busy Month at GD
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2016 (97)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (64)